Medical Conditions We Treat
Our physicians use the latest evidence-based therapies and treatments to ensure you receive the highest possible level of care while a patient of Healthy Results.
The approach we take in treating a given medical condtion is different in that we look at our patients as being our partners in care, which is why we actively promote healthy lifestyle choices and well-being for each of our patients, encouraging them to play a role in maintaining and improving their own health.
Our treatments span an extensive list of patient concerns that can range from minor colds or illnesses, to soft tissue injuries, through to chronic health issues like diabetes. You can rely on Dr. Dameron, and his team of physicians, to provide you with expert and compassionate medical care regardless of the health issue you're currently managing. You'll always feel like a member of the family when you visit us.
Our goal is it to get you better as quickly as possible, but our ambition is to improve your overall health and wellness.
Here are just a few of the medical conditions we treat:
- Fever, cold, flu, cough, congestion, sore throat, ear pain
- Allergies and rhinitis
- Weight loss or gain
- Headaches and migraines
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Heartburn and reflux
- Abdominal pain, gas, bloating
- Diarrhea and constipation
- Urinary infections, kidney stones, blood in urine
- Erectile dysfunction, low testosterone, enlarged prostate,
- gynecological problems, pelvic pain
- Cardiac concerns: Chest pain, shortness of breath,
- palpitations, atrial fibrillation (AFIB)
- Fast/ slow heart rate, fainting or near fainting
- Congenital heart defects
- High blood pressure , elevated cholesterol
- Leg swelling
- Asthma, COPD, emphysema, chronic cough
- Sleep disorders
- Back , joint, or muscle aches and pain
- Sports injuries
- Diabetes, thyroid problems
- Skin concerns: acne, rashes, moles and warts
- Abscesses, burns, wounds
- Anxiety, depression
- Many other conditions not listed here